Welcome to the Mahusetan Fandom Encyclopedia. The Mahusetan Fandom Encyclopedia is an online Mahusetan encyclopædia which is run by both Mahusetans and non-Mahusetans alike. This encyclopedia is maintained by a small group of specially selected contributors — whose job it is to make sure things run smoothly as humanly possible.
The Mahusetan Fandom Encyclopedia was established on 1 November 2012 by Emiel Sebastiaan Hardy, and is the largest Mahusetan encyclopedia with 2,486 pages and 256 articles.
Mahuset is a federated state and a constitutional democratic monarchy with a king, Emilo I and administered by a parliament known as the Triumphant Parliament. While the laws of the states are subordinate to federal law, the federal government does not have any regulations on the means for administering states and as such the states all have their own unique system of governance. It is regarded as a minor inter-micronational diplomatic power and a leading cultural and political power in Europe.
- Mahuset's origins lie in the Kingdom of Ihuset which was founded on 29 May 2012.
- The PokePika Theory stipulates that Mahuset's origins don't lie in the Kingdom of Ihuset but in Team Pika Pika, a Pokémon-fanclub founded on 13 January 2011.
- Mahuset briefly de jure recognised the Republic of Catalonia.
- Mahuset had been part of the United Empire and Constantidium.
- Mahuset is home to various companies, including Oxocero Holdings and PP Clubs.
- The word Mahuset is thought to be a portmanteau of Matsia and Ihuset, which are the two states which merged to form Mahuset.
- - Lazia, 6 July 2019 - Eryn Lewis banned from entering Mahuset following her usage of semi-diplomatic channels to tell people to kill themselves
- - Lazia, 6 July 2019 - Discord outage causes Mahusetan government to look into alternative social media platforms
- - Lazia, 3 July 2019 - National Convention of 2019 votes to prevent Mahuset from seeking GUM membership
- - Lazia, 2 July 2019 - President Hardy almost unanimously elected Konmalehth Chair
- - Lazia, 2 July 2019 - Canton of Icelynne to trial abolishing daylight saving time
- - Lazia, 2 July 2019 - Mahusetan Institute of Anime and Manga advises against watching Netflix release of Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Batyr Times - Batyr, 30 June 2019 - President Çakar reacts to Konmalehth executive results
- Batyr Times - Batyr, 29 June 2019 - Konmalehth Elections 2019: Interview with Chair candidate Hardy
- Batyr Times - Batyr, 25 June 2019 - Konmalehth Elections 2019: Interviews with the Vice-Chair candidates
- - Lazia, 22 June 2019 - National Convention of 2019 moves towards forcing Big Tech to prove political neutrality.